Student Service Centre (SSC) is a one stop centre providing services in several principal areas of academic services, student support and hospitality services.
Enquiries are dealt with face to face, as well as by fax, e-mail and over the telephone. On-line self service access to a number of services are available to students (for example, course registration, payments).
The principal areas of services that the Centre will offer to students are:
• Admission, registration and queries
• Update of records/contact details
• Receiving payments and dealing with payment related enquiries
• ID cards application
• Application for letters on student status verification and EPF withdrawals
• Graduation applications
• Issue of certifications and transcripts
• Advice and signposting for students to other University services
MEET AND CONTACT US
We are located at Level 3, Office Building of the Deputy Vice Chancellor (Research and Innovation), UPM Serdang and can be contacted at:
Telephone: 603-9769 1790
Fax: 603-6207 5410
The Centre is open from Monday – Friday, 8.30 am to 5.30 pm (except public holidays)