Student Service Centre (SSC) is a one-stop centre providing services in several principal areas of academic services, student support and hospitality services.
Enquiries are dealt with face to face, as well as by fax, e-mail and over the telephone. Online self-service access to a number of services is available to students (for example, course registration, and payments).
The principal areas of services that the Centre will offer to students are:
• Admission, registration and queries
• Update of records/contact details
• Receiving payments and dealing with payment-related enquiries
• ID cards application
• Application for letters on student status verification and EPF withdrawals
• Graduation applications
• Issue of certifications and transcripts
• Advice and signposting for students to other University services
MEET AND CONTACT US
We are located at Level 3, Office Building of the Deputy Vice-Chancellor (Research and Innovation), UPM Serdang and can be contacted at:
Telephone: 603-9769 1790
Fax: 603-6207 5410
The Centre is open from Monday – Friday, 8.30 am to 5.30 pm (except public holidays)